U name it

Thursday, April 20, 2006

I Miss

Been tagged by Kusum, never done it before. Even though it means having to push back some of the new posts that I had in mind. The things I miss? …..all right here I go:

  1. Her: The numero uno spot has to go to her, someone who gave so much joy, so much love and then was gone. No matter how hard you try some memories never leave. You were a big cheat……all the time asking me, you wont leave me……..and then went away yourself ..i know u are sitting somewhere up there and smiling but you wait one day I will be there and then no one would be able to save you.
  2. Bully: He was the Golden Labrador dog which my uncle had, with whom I stayed, while at University. I don’t know how and when but the guy became a slave to me. Almost every minute he would just follow me around, if I went to the bathroom he would be sitting outside the door. When I came back home he would be at the door, be so angry for having gone away he would grab my shirt in his mouth and drag me along. One day was sitting with uncle on the bed, we started this lil boxing thing…..Bully was watching, he thought it was for real, he cud not tolerate some one hitting me… he jumped on the bed and threatened my uncle. Who by now was running around with Bully in pursuit and if he really wanted to he would have got him but he was sensible enough not to bite. And my uncle his face red with fear and anger I am going to kill this F_____dog. Sometimes just wonder how animals can love any one so much. Then bully got very very sick and one day he was gone.
  3. My School: Yeah those were real nice days, even though to begin with it seemed like a concentration camp but by the time we reached senior classes it was so much fun. I was the College Captain and for all other extra curricular activities I was like the undisputed king : ). Also miss the old lady, she was Vice Principals mother, sometimes when the VP wasn’t home, we (a frnd) wud sneak in, smoking her cigarettes, while she made stuff like ‘paraathas’ etc for us and we wud just sit there and chat about our romantic encounters, learn the old tried n tested techniques to woo the gals haha ..she was gr8. I could write a book about this one : )
  4. Miss all my relatives, who have are abroad, even though we do meet once a year but it’s just not the same without them around all the time. Good news is that most of them are coming over during the summers : )
  5. Miss all the people (except one) from my MBA class, especially all the gori chori’s .) It was an eye opener, there were people from so many diff countries and before I reached there I had my reservation, but as I settled down I found out that even though from different cultures people’s nature generally is the same. What a relationship I had with them…so much fun. Except one…..hmm he used to stink sooo muchhh…..was this Romanian guy.. you had be at least 15 ft away from him otherwise you would die of suffocation. With the country in flood now hopefully he can wash himself clean now : )

I could go on but lets just keep it short and crisp, .) don’t want people to complain about the length : )

Btw will the following accept this lil tag …..Uttara, Sunita and Suji…….

the rest of you I like u all a lil more than these three, so don’t want to put you thru this grind . )

27 Comments:

  • Again I am first

    Yeepee Yeepee Nach baliye lol.

    By any Chance are u taking afternoon nap? then wait for a while, lemmi take out my Bugle, I am blowing in ur ears. he he he

    By Blogger Rupa (BNB), at 2:41 AM  

  • her *smiles* hhmmmmm

    By Blogger Kusum Rohra, at 6:54 AM  

  • boldnbeautiful:

    hahaha no i wasn't today was week day ....so i escaped.......


    kusum:

    :((((

    By Blogger Jackal, at 2:10 PM  

  • i hate skool.. hahahaha... killing me with WORK!!!!

    By Blogger TakeOnLife, at 5:37 PM  

  • Romanian guy*** he he he he he

    Thanks for the tag, but i think i won't be putting up the things i miss, thats one forbidden lane for me.

    By Blogger Sunita, at 8:12 PM  

  • what is this tag all about??

    By Blogger Dalicia, at 9:12 PM  

  • Hey jackal,
    Love ur blog..so honest and simple!
    and hey the first one is touchy?

    By Blogger Ekta, at 11:38 PM  

  • Hey tomorrow is week end:)dont worry, Wait one more day...

    By Blogger Rupa (BNB), at 5:33 AM  

  • hey jackal ...

    awwwwwwww
    hugggzzzzzzz re .. i donno wat to say .. but this will make u feel better na ..** HUGGGGZZZZZZZZZ **

    n u u like others more than meeeeee

    ~~ uttara cries like a river nile .. SOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS


    BBBBBBBHHHHHWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

    but wait i will take the tag :p n bore u to death ..hhehehehhe

    By Blogger uttara, at 10:15 AM  

  • Hmmmmm so u r torturing me cos u like me a little less than others....maine aapka kya bigada tha :(

    By Blogger Suji, at 10:19 AM  

  • smz:
    'killing me with work'
    dont worry bring ur work and we will all share it :))) tcc



    sunita:

    hmm why fobidden :( tccc



    elaine:

    ;)) this ws just abt things/person i miss tcc



    ekta:

    'Love ur blog..so honest and simple' thnx ekta u made my day..who said honesty doesn't pay....tcc



    boldnbeautiful:

    mere sone se tumhe kya dushmani hai :((((( ..u know i think sleeping is the best past time wow i really love to sleep.....tcc


    Uttara:

    thnxxxxxx :)))) yeah feeling a lot better ...hugzzzzzzzzzzz
    'n u u like others more than meeeeee' uttu u know the truth .)
    'uttara cries like a river nile .' bas karro now whole of africa will be flooded too..there are already floods in europe.......tissues wont help here take the towel hahaha

    'bore u to death' try gal u will never succeed i will enjoy every bit of it :)) tcc hugzzzzzzzzzzz


    Suji:

    'maine aapka kya bigada tha' arre u know wht these other ppl are very bad they wud kill me....so i was forced to say tht..n i know ur too sweet to mind tht :)) tcc

    By Blogger Jackal, at 12:20 PM  

  • wow...I loved reading this post.So there was this little bully who would even miss you when you went to the loo
    actually I am feeling very lonely right now and am seriously considering getting a puppy
    maybe I should
    enjoy:)

    By Blogger Scoot, at 1:00 PM  

  • maya:

    hmm he wasn't lil :) he was a big dog........
    'seriously considering getting a puppy
    maybe I should' dont think maya just go for it.........now we have lil Lhasa apso and she is a darling its hard to say how much fun its to have her....its amazing how dogs form those lovely bonds.......i think pets just give u so much positive energy.

    By Blogger Jackal, at 1:19 PM  

  • loll !

    whoz dat one girl from MBA??


    lolll Bullyyy

    By Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ, at 1:35 PM  

  • hmm uttara your vocab is very limited and you sound like a TWIT each time you comment.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:56 PM  

  • the first one was truly touching...

    @ bully :-)...he sounds so cute! reminds me of d pups n dogs we've had in my fmly in d past...now we're left wid a dashcund at my mom's plc and a lab & golden retriever at my in laws :)

    hmmm! undisputed king!:)...school memories are d best...aren't they:)

    keep smilin jack...hope ur wkend's fun!:)

    By Blogger ishipishi, at 3:38 AM  

  • so.. it was nice to go thru your post...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:51 AM  

  • Cheesu:

    :) all of them......bully yeah was so much fun :(


    anon:

    :(


    Ishita:

    bully was so wonderful..took a long time to get another dog.......wow u have quite a few arnd u.....its nice......school yeah i guess its same for everyone ......


    nasir:

    thnx for ur visit....... :)

    By Blogger Jackal, at 12:27 PM  

  • Bully, nice name. Liked the name. Haven't heard it before. Impressive.
    And the opening paragraph though hurting, could relate to it. And understood what the -I will be there and no one will be able to save you- meant.

    By Blogger The Individualist, at 4:16 PM  

  • i wished i could write one like this...but then i'm not too sure whether they'll be pleasant memories...but if they are not..i wouldnt be missing them...but sometimes you even miss the pain that u underwent...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:51 PM  

  • I am sorry jack, didn't understand the meaning when you said she went away. Hence the stupid smiling comment was left.

    By Blogger Kusum Rohra, at 7:14 AM  

  • enjoyed reading this post.

    By Blogger starry, at 7:02 PM  

  • uv written this post with so much feeling n genuineness! :)

    very touching..

    i'v never had a pet.. i now noe wat iv been missing!

    By Blogger Neha, at 11:59 PM  

  • hey now I am missing a brand new post from Jack :P

    By Blogger Rupa (BNB), at 9:06 AM  

  • Individualist:

    yeah the name was cute..but he wasn't a bully at all :) thnx


    moushmi:

    some memories never leave no matter how painful.....


    kusum:

    its all rt kusum relax.......


    starry nights:

    thnx :)


    neha:

    'never has a pet'..get one u really dont know wht ur missing....may be i will post one on pets soon :) tccc


    boldnbeautiful:

    as u say :)

    By Blogger Jackal, at 12:43 PM  

  • i have zero knowledge on taking care of them and all that but I am certainly considering now.all the pet lovers out there have been egging me on.

    By Blogger Scoot, at 1:33 PM  

  • You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it http://www.sponge-bob-square-pants-pictures.info/Coats.html download software for mac

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home